Thursday, April 03, 2008

Where does the time go?

It's now been another month since I've been on here. The thing is, I am finding so many things to do that sometimes I feel I don't have the time to sit down at the computer.
What's the news? Well, I am officially under the 200 lb milestone. After hitting an absurd 229 the week before I started walking for a living. Now I am down to 197 or something. Pretty amazing that I get paid to do it too. I think I have the best job in the world. Seriously, now the snow is gone and it's warmer. Should be a fun summer.
Now that the vanities are out of the way, I can talk about the new additions to my place. I finally bought fish for the tank I've had running for about a month now. I bought 5 neon tetra's and 3 cardinal tetras. They're three days old now. They are supposed to be the most durable ones. Last time I did this when Sarah first bought me the tank the very first tetra lasted 4 years. Should be interesting to move the tank when I decide I have to live somewhere else.... (I just finished hanging my first picture up in this place though) Seems to me the blog is in need of some pictures. I have a week off next week, so that should make lots of time available. I will make it one of my "projects".
And the final order of business is the Oilers. Final game of the year tonight, and what a great year it was. I know they missed the playoffs and all that, but it really was a lot of fun. Certainly a better finish than last year. The best part is I must've been to ten games this year. I am looking forward to next year. I'll have to watch the playoffs until June to keep my fix filled.

No comments: