Sunday, April 06, 2008

And then there were ......

Three of my neon tetra's have been flushed already. It's heartbreaking. The bigger Cardinal Tetra's seem to be feasting on the little one's tails. So I find them twitching in the filter intake unable to swim because they have no bums.


They're a little hard to see, but the tank is cool. I am glad it's up and running again. The fish really are kind of pointless, and I didn't even have a chance to name them, but it's nice to have them.


Otherwise my place has become the occasional venue for poker nights. It's fun, but I make far too many mistakes. It really is a fun game to get into, but don't worry, I haven't taken to watching it on tv.


Here's my best impersonation of Phil Ivey ...

But alas, it's usually Devyn chomping away on her winnings.
Tomorrow I am off to Jasper for my first day of snowboarding in two winters. Just in time as the hill will be closing in a couple of weeks. I have the surprise week of holidays and decided I better go while I have the time off. Even going to stay at the Jasper Park Lodge. High-rollin! I'll have more exciting things to post in a couple of days. Stay tuned.

No comments: