Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's because of my mom!

I was looking back at the previous post and think there's something wrong with the title. Taken off life support...... Sounds like I just watched Bob and Doug McKenzie in Strange Brew. *Take off eh?* (Which is a film I think is quite hilarious) Taken off of life support, perhaps? I'll tell you it drives Devyn nuts if I accidentally correct her grammar. It pisses people off, but how can I possibly be any different? As they say, I come by it honestly. Thanks mom.

But there must be a point to this right? NOPE! None at all. Just thought I should get on here again because I was laughing at myself a few minutes ago. I made supper tonight. I had an assortment of treats including, 2 scrambled eggs, two hot dogs, and a pile of cucumber and green pepper. And a beer. Delicious. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I shall go find something else to do.

No comments: