Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wow, this is quite something!!!!



Holy cow! This moustache contest is getting out of hand. Check that out..... oh my, it's ten minutes old, and I thought I better put it up right away before I chicken out.
The beauty of technology. I can shave with 7 blades, with no irritation, while baking lasagne and post a blog of my new 'stache. Life is good.
I figured I was involved in a moustache growing contest, but wasn't really living the contest. No more. I am officially in. And one of the forerunners too. Except for the strange gap right at the lip. Oh well.
Today we found were informed of a twist in the plans. The last weekend is the contest is actually Superbowl weekend, so we are going to hold the judging at the Rock Superbowl Party and let the Bud Girls judge the contest.
Not bad.

No comments: