Friday, January 05, 2007

Kleenex


Yup,
You know when brands become the name for the product.... Kleenex and Xerox... Well, I got this iPod thingy from my sweetie for Christmas. A Creative Zen Vision: M mp3 player.
30 GB's if you can imagine. 15,000 songs and Hi-Def tv and all this crazy stuff. I kinda just call it my ipod. But it's been so much fun loading it up with all my music. I've been longing to get rid of all my cd's and find a way to get my hands on one of these. I just couldn't spend the cash right now. So the most thoughtful girl I know, goes and picks me one.
So I've got the music going, over 1100 tracks only thus far, and I am playing some Tiger (on my Christmas gift from her last year, my xbox) and I just drained a 92 foot long putt.
What a nice January evening in Saskatoon. It's Friday night, the Oilers are playing and it just seems like everything is in order right now.
It's good considering I've been running myself ragged in my head for the last couple weeks. I saw an article in the news saying that shrinks are lined up with patients right now after the holidays finish and people are all wound up during the holidays and then it's all over. Like me, I am not in line to go see the crazy doctor, but I had 10 days off and spent them at home with all my friends and family. It's hard coming back to a place where you don't neccessarily want to be anymore. That's certainly not to say I need to go see a psychologist, but a masseuse would do.
Oh yeah! Take that Retief Goosen. I have him dormie after 11 holes. You'd be amazed how much I've learned about golf from Tiger Woods 06. It's silly because I can go to the golf course and talk like the real hard-core golfers talk. I guess you'd have to be there for that. And if we were to go, we'd have to wait about 6 months, so forget I even said anything.
Cheers, GO OILERS GO!
Oh yeah, that picture is a few months old. It was taken off the balcony of my apt in July 2006. How about those rays?

No comments: