Monday, January 15, 2007

The 'stache is coming

Oh boy, there are a few pretty sparse moustaches lurking around the halls of the radio station. But I'd say I am one of the forerunners right now. There's three weeks to go, and I can't believe I have to wear this thing around for the next month. As it is right now, I've got the full beard going so as not to offend too many people. You can check out the pre-contest pics at www.rock102rocks.com and go to the photo gallery.
But I don't really want to wear the beard, so I may be forced into a goatee or even pull the handlebars on for the duration.
Oh decisions, decisions.
Just like the one facing me now --- when to do the dishes. See the life of a bachelor is full of tough choices. Should I let them pile up until the 4 plates and bowls are dirty. And the two pots....? Or should I keep on top of things and get it done? It always feels so good to sit down and kick up my feet after a tough day of yacking on the phone, knowing that everything is clean, and in it's right place.
In fact, that's what I'll do.
Later.

No comments: