Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's 2007

I am amazed once again about how quickly time drifts away. I am trying to do this more often, but I had holidays and decided I was taking a break from everything. And it was delicious.
I could've been a little bit more prepared for that first day back at work, but that's only water under the bridge. We are heading into Friday and then end of another week. Woo hoo!
So I spent the entire 10 days in Edmonton, actually, I would have to say St. Albert because I hardly ventured out of the burbs.
It was wonderful. Skating, drinking, eating, visiting. What else can you do when you really do nothing?
I have some pictures from New Years and those will go up in a few minutes.
More from me in a new posting, hopefully later tonight.
ahhhhhh, the freakin pictures won't go where they're supposed to go.
Boo.

No comments: