Monday, January 22, 2007

Two weeks into the contest


Hey all,
Here's the update at the two week point. I am getting a lot of good growth around the chin area, but it is driving me NUTS! I haven't worn a beard in a few years, and have this silly chin-strap going now. Kind of feel like I am 18 again, but hairier. So I only have two weeks left to wear this beard, and I look at it as a clean sheet. I will be able to cut it down into a moustache with big handle bars and if it looks silly I can take it to the big push broom look. If that fails I could always try for the Alolph look. He really did ruin a pretty good look.
Hmm, I didn't think it would bug me though. I just itch, and play with it, and see it while I am eating. It's just weird.
Well, I am tempted to take it off and actually wear a moustache. I think I will. When else would I be able to wear a moustache other than being in a contest like this? So I really should just jump right in. Who cares if I look goofy for two weeks? After all, I could take home $40 in winnings. That ain't pocket change.

No comments: