Monday, February 09, 2009

Vic Falls Part Deux


The above pic is my favourite picture of the 400 + photos I came home with. I can't even say with any certainty which one of us took it....

This is what I mean by saying a machete might have been useful. 650 metres straight down. And it was so hot! Did I mention that it was terribly hot on our trip. I can't understand why I don't get any sympathy from people I tell. I wasn't in Edmonton in January I guess.
We had to cross a creek and I swear it was the only day I wasn't wearing flip-flops. I just didn't give much thought to the creepy bugs that could've been hiding under those rocks. I was like a free pedicure.
Above us in this picture is that big bridge leading to Zimbabwe. To the left of the shot is where the falls are crashing down. It was beautiful down there.
The dude is a Brit we met at the hostel. The girl was from the Netherlands. Both kind of nice. We had a nice afternoon together. Never saw them after, and will likely never see them again.

No comments: