Friday, February 06, 2009

Last one. I promise.

It was Warthog mating season. As luck would have it, we caught a show, and Dev was ready on the camera.
The guides tried to tell us there were 4000 of these Puku's/Impalas/Antelope in the park. I think it's safe to say we saw everyone of them.

I'm told a zebra can sometimes kill their enemies with a kick. Incredibly strong animals.
The remarkable Baobab tree.
Oh my goodness, I loved these elephants. These were supposed to be quite aggressive as far as elephants go. The guides we very timid and reluctant to get too close.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Better not be the last one Tommy. There are no photos of Al's stag*muhahah*. Or our wedding for that matter.
xoxo
Talk to you cool cats soon!!!!

il duke said...

I only meant last one of the safari Sush!!!