Monday, August 28, 2006

Computers

Arghhh, if it's not the car it's the computer that's misbehaving. I don't want this to become a place for all of my woes. But seriously, I just typed away frantically for 40 minutes while I was on hold with Acer, the computer company.
See, I have the moodiest computer in the world, and it freezes up and looks like the wall paper in my mom's dining room.
Colourful vertical lines across the screen and nothing else. No way to wake it up, no way to save anything I'd been working on.
So after 45 minutes a guy answers the phone and tells me to pack it up and he'll send Purolator to pick it up.
I am not sure how I am going to do that. I have to be at work until around 3 pm and the courier will be coming here between 1 and 4. Oh well, I might have to go see Myrna the landlady and see if she'll be able to give it to him or her.
So I am going to leave this alone until I get the computer back..... no, no, no. I will blog from work. Yup, sounds good.
Cheers.
Ahhhh technology.

No comments: