Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Arghhhh!


$226.95 to fix my car. What the hell is an IAC? It was cleaned and reinstalled. And the labour to perform relearn procedure for IAC stalling condition..... okay.
Last week when it was in the shop last week, it got a new negative battery connection and wire which lead to the computer being reset. That's what the car had to "relearn".
Amazing.
But I am better off than John Mark Karr. The peculiar guy who was married to a couple of girls younger than 16 years old in the Far East and has confessed to killing JonBennet the child beauty queen.
He was in the doctors office to have a sex-change procedure performed too.
Yup, I don't have it half bad.

The other night I was laying in bed watching the TV and one of the late night cable talk shows came on and the mighty Neil Young is sitting there with his guitar and he sings this song:

Let's impeach the President for lying'
And misleading our country into war
Abusing all the power that we gave him
And shipping all our money out the door.

Who's the man who hired all the criminals?
The White House shadows who hide behind closed doors
They bend the facts to fit their new story
Or why we had to send our men to war

and on and on.
Amazing. All this talk from celebrities and musicians doesn't seem to really be taking hold. Maybe it still needs some time to sink in. I don't imagine it was like this during the anti-war movements during Vietnam and the Hippy years.
I just don't know.
I hope I can understand someday.

Days like this are when a Croatian beer tastes even better.

No comments: