Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Woah!

Such big plans and no action. That seems to be the trend with this blogging. I brought my camera to Saskatoon but didn't pull it out of the car. I would've had some terrific shots of the beautiful Moon Lake Golf Course. Allan has golfed there for ever, and I just think it's the nicest course around. (This is where I should put in a couple of pics, but alas....) We had a great time with the couple he usually golfs with.
I had a legit birdie attempt on a par five hole, and proceeded to three-putt and take a bogey. Such is the game of golf. It was into the 30's and we were roasting out there. Then to grandma's for supper. The soup was incredible. As was the rollkeuken and watermelon. I think I had about twenty of the things and went to lie down on her floor. I was exhausted. So we went out for a couple the cold beers at the Senator, one of our old stomping grounds and ate some more.

As for the earlier round at the Goose Hummock we had a terrific time, the golf was rough, the pics would've been equally pleasant and they don't exist either because I forgot the camera.
So I know some photos would make this far more interesting, but you can use your imagination:)
This weekend look like we'll head down toward Drumheller to look at some dinosaurs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I had about twenty of the things



Woah