Monday, July 06, 2009

The Ponies

Well it was a very productive Sunday at the horse races. I didn't win a penny but a good time was had by all.
We even corrupted Devyn's parents a dragged them along. (In fact, they picked us up a brought US there). But whomever was to blame, none of us really complained.
Here's me with the new in-laws trying to pick out the horse we think will make us rich.
Here's the action. Too bad it wasn't a close race where we could see one nose out the other at the finish line. I have no idea which one of the 8 races this is. Maybe that's Cerveza Tom bringing up the rear..... there was a horse named after my own heart.Here's a pic Dev took of me trying to look like I knew what I was doing. All the hard-betting fans carried the program in their back pocket.
They were really beautiful horses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like horse readying...



Get More Details