Monday, July 20, 2009

Late wedding card

At work this morning people were passing a card around and when it skipped past me I figured someone was up to something. It did not take long to realize they were passing a wedding card around for me and Dev. Several people came up and asked me what my wife's name is. Some simple math in my mind and I knew what was going on. So they called everyone out to the middle of the place and gave me a card and a little cheer. Most did not even know I was married. Others knew it was happening but thought it was sometime ahead. Guess we didn't leave a lot of notice.

So there was a few bucks in the envelope and a really nice home made card one of the ladies made. Most people signed it wrote some funny stuff and it was actually really nice. And pretty out-of-the-blue too. This morning was the first time in two weeks a carried a route after being held inside for various jobs in there. It was really nice to be walking again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A really nice home made card one of the ladies made



Wedding Card