Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's been more than a month!!!!

Holy hell,
I am sure no one is going to be looking at this anymore. Oh well, can't blame you seeing as I last informed everyone of my resignation. Since then, I finished up work at Rawlco, moved back to Edmonton, had a week's holiday, and worked two weeks on a construction site.
And Friday is going to be my last day as a labourer. So there! You are up-to-date.
I think I took this job too quickly thinking something was going to land in my lap so I've decided to hang up the work boots and try a little harder for something really enjoyable to come along.
I leave my place at 6 AM and drive downtown. I start work at 7 and work until 4:30 pm - so it's a long day. Almost 6 PM by the time I am home. So I am not going to keep this up any longer. I have honestly enjoyed being outside thought, and I don't mind the grunt work - it's just not for me right now.
Sarah, if you read this, thanks for your diligence. I am not sure who else will look.
More from me soon, now that I will be "in-between job" again soon. hehe
That's about all for the minute, time to go to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I didn't find something from you this morning I was going to send you a scathing email! Guess you've got my number...