Monday, November 06, 2006

This is unbelievable!!!

I don't know where to start this, because I just want to get this down as quickly as possible. But I've realized just how big a part of my life this silly computer has become.
Although you might not know it from the relatively infrequent entries to this blog, but I am drinking rum and watching the Rider's game yesterday afternoon, when tragedy strikes.
That's what people in Saskatchewan do. And something comes up, a guy makes couple of huge hits, and a fumble recovery and I decide to look him up. Maurice LLoyd. Well, I end up spilling some rum and coke right on the f#$%ing computer. The right side of the keyboard is a little sticky, as well as the spacebar.
And it is literally driving me insane. How can I fix this? Arghhhh, I don't want to break the keys but I'd like to throw the thing out the window.
But there are a million postings online and I am hoping the geeks will come through for me. It's just infuriating.
TOM out.

No comments: