Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ahhhh this is bad. It's been ten days

Well,
I am doing this to try and keep up with my writing and get into the habit, but it appears to have slipped out of my mind shortly there.
I had company, and I totally change everything when my sweetie is here. I don't do any of the boring stuff I usually do in the evenings. Instead I go out to movies, eat at restaurants, and visit new pubs. It's sure a lot of fun to have company. To have someone to share the evenings with. I sure have trouble sitting here and thinking about the fact that I don't have a lot to do. I really should get things on a roll and see if I can make it all better.
The world is still spinning, the sun goes up and down, the wind howls in Saskatchewan, and everything suddenly goes back to normal. But normal is so boring. I have more ups and downs in this job than I can imagine.
Time to quit doing this online. I need to go read for a while and get to that place Don Juan goes in the Mexican desert. With the lizards and the crows........... You know? Relax, read a book, and turn in at 8 or 9 PM. Oh wow, as soon as she leaves, everything is just so foggy, and I am so uninspired.
I just need to go sit and think.

No comments: