Monday, September 25, 2006

How to keep the old brain active.....

Honestly,
I left my apartment for 5 minutes yesterday to go to the Mac's store to get a bottle of Coke. That was it.... but it's not that bad to have a day like that. But I swear I slept for 12 hours and then had a nap, and was in bed at 10 pm after all that sleeping.
Getting up at 5:45 am isn't too bad, but habits can develop in a few days. Like napping. Some days it's nice, but I have to keep those naps short, and not take them every day.
Otherwise I am not nearly as sharp in myhead, or my body. It doesn't take long, but after being so lazy yesterday I thought of 500 hundred different ways to be unhappy here.
Not to sound like I am feeling down, but it was amazing where my mind can take me if given enough time.
So I got back to work, had a good show today, and took a walk after work rather than a nap. And here I am still feeling good, and I got a bunch of stuff done this evening.
Go figure. I think it's all realted.

No comments: