Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This property is hereby SOLD

Well, I'd say it's as close to a done deal as you could imagine. I think I can safely declare me and Devyn home-owners.
Last Friday Dev and my dad went to look at a nice little bungalow in Braeside. They liked what they saw and I went to have a peek on Friday afternoon. We went ahead with an offer and the lady accepted.
So then we needed a home inspection which was completed on Monday. 4 hours later we still liked what we saw. Then the financing went through Tuesday and we released the conditions. This is where I saw the statement, "this property is hereby sold". So I think it's pretty safe to say this deal will go through and me and my beautiful wife will be moving into St. Albert on October 23rd, 2009.
I will look through the info I have laying around on the computer and see if I can't get some pics up on here. Yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: