Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Second set of pics

Ahhhhh, I really wish blogger was a little more user-friendly. It's a royal pain in the ass to upload pics and organize them in any order.
Anyway...... Here's the ensuite bathroom.
A little peek at the main bathroom.
Here's the basement. I think they did a pretty nice job with the colour selection.
Another look at the basement. I know it's hard to visualize the layout, but I am sure you can get an idea.
And my personal favourite - the spiral staircase. Apparently the lady told Devyn there was s salesman that went through the neighbourhood in the '70's or '80's selling these particular staircases. There's quite a few houses on the street with these silly things.
The stairs are right in the front of the house as you walk in the front door. One of those unique little quirks that I think we'll grow to love in the place.

1 comment:

Walter said...

Congrats, Tom and Devyn! The place looks great! Am I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who curses Blogspot everytime I post pictures.

Uncle Wal7