Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Baking

For the second year running, my place became the sight of a major Christmas baking festival. It's been underway for the better part of the last two days. And the girls just left to deliver the goodies.
Here are a few shots of the party.

I see I haven't got many pics of the finished product. Those will come later... above I am eating delicious perogies that Kristen made. I am sure she made 10 dozen of the little gems.

The marshmallows were for the fudge I think. Not something I eat though. And my poor pots were so dirty. Maybe I should help with the cleaning seeing as I did nothing but eat.....

The two above are shots of the mess, and the mice. The oreos are going to become those funny little mice Dev makes. They have an oreo on the bottom, a cherry dipped in chocolate for the body. A hershy kiss for a head, and the cherry stem is the tail. They are cute.... I'll get a picture of them for the next post.

No comments: