Saturday, June 28, 2008

Technical difficulties?

We'll try again. I have a little time to do this right now. It's 30 degrees outside today, and I am not going to spend it all on the computer. But like I said, I have the time now. Just another series of pics from Seattle.
This is so dumb!!!! I have been posting on here for so long and I am ready to delete the account. I just hate posting pics on here. It's never easy. You'll have to crank your head sideways to see one of the pics. That one is from a drive Megan took us on one afternoon to Alki. It's a beach where all kinds of people bring their families and dogs. It's nice there, and a view of Seattle we wouldn't have found from the bus.
The hat is one that I looked forward to buying for a long time. These Brixton hats are not easily found in Canada. So I found a few shops in Seattle that sold them. Wrote the addresses and went hunting. My family knows what a drag it is to go hat shopping with Tom. Turns out it was on sale. I paid under $20.
The cupcakes were a special treat from Meg also. What a nice idea..... I shoud open a gourmet cupcake shop in Edmonton. Right in my parking lot. A specialty cupcake market....... hmmm.

No comments: