Saturday, June 07, 2008

Holidays

I am back!!!! Hopefully that means there will be lots of posting going on here. Trouble is, I dread posting the million pics we took. I had a tremendous time though, and it will be fun going through all the pics. Hopefully many of them will make it this far.
Edmonton to Wateron National park the first day. Then to Cour D'Alene, Idaho. To Portland, and then Seaside/Astoria. A quick zip up to Seattle to see the cousins for the weekend, and then to Van to do some more visiting. On Thurs I drove all the way from VanCity to Hinton and finished the route yesterday. Now it looks like a bomb went off as I sort through everything that we brought with us. Some of it used, some not.
So there's a rough skeleton of our trip, 2500 miles and change. I will now try to figure out how to post this stuff. Maybe I day-by-day breakdown with some pics, or sections of our trip..... keep posted while I am posting.

No comments: