Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sarah's Home!!!

Sarah and Alvin arrived in Canada a week ago today. I have had no time at all it seems to make any posts.
Summer is flying by, and I have been taking lots of pictures to put up here. The thing is, I don't have my camera with me at the moment. Thus. I find two minutes to post, and I don't have all the tools to do what I want to do.
This weekend we went to Jasper and showed Alvin the mountains. We seem to have been ripped off in the wild life department. Only one group of mountain goats, a few squirrels, and a deer on the outskirts of Edmonton. But there was lots of beer, lots of food, and lots of great company.
Otherwise, I have finished my air brakes training and I am off for the driving test tomorrow. Soon I will be working...... 9 full days of training under my belt and a few more to go.
On the apartment front, I am going to look at two places tomorrow and likely will be able to come up with a decision.
Folk festival tomorrow and things will be just as crazy for a few more days.

No comments: