Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ahhh what to say?!!!

I was playing around on the computer for about half an hour now, and I have come across several interesting things. My uncle's blog is great, I've linked to it on the side, so go check it out. Sounds like things are a little sketchy in New Orleans still.
I read an article by a Canadian guy in Maclean's one time just after Katrina and I don't think I will ever forget the pictures he had, and the stories he told. Trouble is I forgot his name. He was a professor at a university down there if I recall correctly. Anyway, it was fascinating, and it looks like there is lots to see and do there.

I am also going to admit to spending a little too much time on Facebook. I sit down and check it like my email, but I try to get off there asap - so nobody can cyber-snoop and check out what I'm doing. How could Tom be on the internet on Friday night? Or whatever. But this site is incredible. I've written about it before, but one buddy has pics of him flying a plane - I had forgotten he is a pilot - another has a little baby. Shit, that's the girl I dated in high school. I asked her not to hold my hand down the halls because all the teachers would ask seeing as my dad was the principal....... Years later I found out she was a sunshine girl, and now I see she's into hunting and having babies.

How do you reject someone on there? Will they find out if I click reject? I have 10 pending friend requests now, and I don't want to offend someone I haven't seen in ten years???? What's the deal with that? I think it's all getting out of hand. I am going to take my camera out and take some pictures. They make for better blogging.

Facebook rules, New Orleans does too. Maybe I'll go one day.

1 comment:

Walter said...

At least we know we each have a readership of at least one!