Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still going strong!

Man, the gym is so so so much fun. I think about it all the time.... when can I go next? What am I going to do today? How long will I be able to last?
I love it. There was badminton nets up yesterday so I kicked Dev's ass there. Twice. And tonight I am going to aquasize.
The only reason I want to do that is so that I can go into the steam room and hot tub afterwards. I was honestly quite sore after we went last week too. I laugh because, as a man, I am certainly in the minority and most of the ladies are 20 years older than me. I am sure they are cheating by putting their feet on the ground. Yup!
I have been pretty good only missing one day at the gym since I got the pass, and I don't see any reason to stop going. I take a couple hours out of my day and go burn off some energy. Beats the hell out of sitting in the pub.
I am going to resume the job hunt, just thought I should write something on here. Mainly because I have a minute, not because I have anything much to say.
Later.

No comments: