Thursday, April 12, 2007

Facebook

I went on this site called Facebook after reading about it in Maclean's magazine. Someone invited me, I clicked a few buttons and all of a sudden dozens of emails started flooding into my email from all over the place. People from Sheridan during j-school, and people who've moved away and I haven't thought of in years. The name of my junior high school even popped up. Remarkable, but kind of creep at the same time.
I guess it's hard to get away and hide nowadays. I feel like an old man as I try to catch up with what the kids are doing these days. Ahhh, the things a person can do on here.
But the blog is my favourite by far. I might have to post the link to this blog on my facebook thing and see if anyone actually reads it. Then again, it would be better to read if it were more interesting.
And that means getting away from the computer. What a vicious circle. What am I ever going to do?

1 comment:

Clara said...

Hey Tom,

It has taken me a surprisingly long time to find your blogsite, for some reason I did not get to it through Seera's site, and for some reason I never asked her directly for it. Anyways, found you on Facebook first!! I think most people I know have signed up in the last 2 weeks!

Anyways, congrats on going to the Gym, I ran my first 10km 'race' last Sunday and finished it in just over an hour. The longest distance I have ever run in my life. And just so you know, after two days of continous exercise, you can officially call yourself a jock.

Maybe I will see you this Xmas?