Thursday, February 01, 2007

Super Sunday

We are only a few days away from the final judging, and if I were betting, I think I'd take the $40 prize and the trophy home for the moustache contest. If you care to see the contestants you can go to the photo gallery on the follwing site - www.rock102rocks.com and check 'em out.
And to be totally honest, it can't come soon enough. The moustache prickles my nose and I can catch it out of the corner of my eye when I am eating and it just is creepy.
But the competition isn't exactly looking stellar either.
There will be pics of us with the Bud Girl judges at the Super Bowl party, so I'll be sure to put them up here on Sunday. Until then, all there is left to do is keep growing.

On another note, the Oilers seem to be heating up. We are about an hour away from a big battle against Vancouver. A win would go a long way right now I'd say.
So if all goes well, those alien baby twins on the 'Nucks will both come down with the flu and the Oilers can walk all over the Canucks. I can't think of a team I like less that Vancouver either for some reason.
You'd think it would be the Battle of Alberta, but there's just something about Van I don't like.
But I know you have better things to do than read this so off I go.

No comments: