Monday, February 28, 2011

Feeling Motivated

I'm not sure where the inspiration came from tonight, but I have uploaded some more photos. I wish I could ease you in and have some sort of flow, but this is the way the photos showed up on the screen. And we all know what a royal pain in the butt it is to play with the positioning on Blogger.
Here's Alvin and Jason taking some target practice in the garage. Jason bought me this BB gun for my birthday. No, not my fifth birthday....... my 31st! You'll recognize the gun if you've seen the movie, The Christmas Story. It's the 70th Anniversary Edition Daisy Red Ryder.
These pics are from our Christmas party. Notice the festive Santa target.
Here's Devo fooling around with my redneck coat on and the gun.
And then a shot of the backyard as it looked in the fall. As you can see, the grass really came a long way from when we moved in. We had so much fun working out in the yard and doing the suburban stuff.

1 comment:

Alaina said...

Wow the lawn does look great, must be the lawn mower....