Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh!

So Dev got a text message from our tenants yesterday saying they had found a house and didn't need to rent our place anymore. What a pain in the a#&!!!!! There wasn't a whole lot of interest, but there certainly was some. We got confirmation from the young couple and even got a security deposit to hold the place for them. I guess we'll be keeping that, but we did lose out on some valuable time if we are going to be able to rent it April 1st.
The money would be nice - that much I know - but there would also be some drawbacks to sharing walls again. I don't totally feel bad because we hadn't even had one rent cheque yet, but we were counting on it coming in on April 1st.
I don't know what we'll do yet, but I am not too broken up about this. The guy is a cop, and I am generally kind of intimidated by the police. So we won't have to worry about that.
But alas, we're back at square one. Gives me a little more time to lay some new tile in the back entrance.......... that will be another story of it's own I am sure.

No comments: