Monday, August 18, 2008

Folk Fest II

I guess most of these are the pics that nobody should have to see, but I find it so boring to take pics of the musicians. They are like sitting ducks up there. Not creativity involved. If I could get my hands on Hal's pics, they'd be more interesting. And Unc's pics of the bands are great because of his mega zoom camera. Mine were mostly a green and white tarp with some people crowded underneath playing music. Could'nt make out much else.

Front row centre. Sorry, but I couldn't resist. How silly did I look in Hal's glasses and gran's straw hat from Mexico?
Andrea rubbing ice on her head, Dev with some folk fest juice, and Jeff doing something....
Doesn't Ryan look great? Can't really say much else about that picture... hehe


The last one is from Thursday night. Mike Rennick and his lady Meg. I am not sure why he looks so scared. Or sheepish.

No comments: