Saturday, August 16, 2008

Folk Fest '08

I am shamed into posting after Uncle Wally drove back to Seattle and put his photos on here. He either spends more time on the computer than I do, or he's just better at prioritizing.
It was a wonderful weekend as usual. The weather was perfect, I only brought my camera on Sunday, and pulled it out once.
Here's Dev on Saturday morning waiting for the chauffeur to arrive. Flipping through the program to see where we go first.

Devyn's checking her pulse to make sure Craig Roberge and Jeff aren't going to give her a heart attack.


Mark and Craig philosophizing in the beer gardens.

Me and Jeff would trade text messages during the workshops to determine the next rendezvous at the beer gardens.

Maybe we were dancing ..... but one thing is for sure.... I think I should've pulled the camera out more often. Perhaps I can find some more from Dev's camera.

No comments: