Sunday, July 20, 2008

Where does the time go?

Now that I've finished posting holiday pictures, I will add a couple from Craig and Jen's wedding. June 14th, 2008.

Here's Jen getting ready for the toss.As the party came in, I was told to introduce each of them while they were passing out drinks to the guests. Most of you know already seeing as the wedding was more than a month ago, but I was emcee for the first time in my life, and what a great time it was.

This was during second supper. There was a strong contingent of us stationed around the food. Jeff, Trevor Tchir, Craig R, Dan, me and Dev, Mark and Alana. With that crowd, you can be assured there was lots of laughter. See below.


It truly was the most fun I've had at a wedding. This growing up thing ain't so bad!Mark Moran and Devyn.

No comments: