Monday, May 05, 2008

End of an era.

So the last two fish had to be flushed over the weekend. I don't know what it is, but that was not a good experiment. Better take it down and start over. They say the fish won't last very long anyway, but it's too bad. The life expectancy is somewhere around 4 days to 4 months if I can recall correctly. I did have one of those Cardinal Tetra's in the past that lasted me 4 years! Must have been the oldest tetra in history!
There is a good note in all of this though. I don't have to ask Kev to come over when I am on holidays in a couple weeks to feed my fish *evil smile*
The other topic of the day is today was officially the first day I wore shorts to work this spring. Perhaps even the first time in my brief postal career that I've worn them. It's a lot easier to get around without the big coat and thermal underwear and gloves .... etc. I was even sweating as I walked around in the sun this afternoon. A nice Monday, and only two more until vacation!

No comments: